Storage Control Systems, Inc. has long been a producer of efficient Carbon Dioxide Scrubbers for CO2 control of Controlled Atmosphere apple storage/ warehouse rooms.
The EIII Series models feature new formulated activated carbon, cylindrical beds, Smart CO2 detection and an 8” flat-panel color touchscreen. The operator interface allows for easy programming of unique facility room numbers, CO2 concentrations for peak performance scrub and purge times, background timing defaults, CO2 scrub cycle history, log of CO2 levels, history of cycles per day on a room, scrubber capacity ratio and alarms.
Large models feature Variable Frequency Drives‡ to insure maximum efficiency CO2 adsorption for various warehouse installations across the world. Neither 50Hz or various piping should change the adsorber characteristics.
Other features include individually programmed rooms, single or multi-room sequencing, auto room pressure testing, and new adaptive technology for CO2 saturation setpoints and control. Oxygen Control is also a feature for the smaller warehouse operator.
As the scrubber reduces the CO2 in the room, the cycle time adjusts accordingly making the scrubber more efficient each cycle. This ultimately will reduce your cycle times and make the Oxygen in the room easier to control. ULO easily achieved on SmartFresh treated rooms.
‡VFD available only on larger models (SCS 750EIII and above.)
- Various Sizes for Various Storage Capacities
- PLC / CO2 / Optional O2 Analyzers Onboard
- Individual Room Sequencing
- Auto Room Pressure Testing
- Energy Efficient Variable Frequency Drives‡
- 8” Color Touchscreen
- Data Logging to USB
- Improved graphing
- Remote Access from PC via Ethernet
- Improved resolution and brightness. TFT backlight
- works in wider range of temperatures
- Daily status reports sent to your email.
- Email alarm notifications
- Control Systems when networked
- Improved pressure testing
- MCP Flush mode to evacuate room of high CO2 after MCP treatment
- Room balance valve control (when used with electric balance valves)
Advantages of Using SCS Scrubbers
- Built in the USA at SCS Facilities
- Top-Grade Carbon specially forumulated for CO2 Removal
- 8" Touch Screen with PLC - Control
- • Room Pressure Monitoring and Logging
- • Room Pressure Testing Feature
- • MODBUS with SCS Controls
- • Automatically Logs Run-Time to Prove Capacity
- • Alarm Screen Allows Shut-Down for Over Pressure and Blower Failure
- PLC - Input Driven On-Board CO2 Analyzer
- • Controls Switching of the Cycles
- • As the CO2 Decreases the Cycle Time Changes
- Simple, Clean, Energy-Efficient Design
- • Typically Half the Kilowatt Draw of competitors units
- • Analyzer-Dependant, Variable Cycle Times Save Energy & Increase Lifespan of Carbon Beds
- • Highly-Organized Design For Efficiency as well as Aesthetic Appeal
- • White Powder-Coated Panels Conceal Moving Parts, Keeping Everything Clean
- • Engineered for Easy Service
- No Auxiliary Air Compressor Required
- No Lung to place of Maintain
- Direct drive, USA-Made Blowers Eliminate Belt Headaches
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- • Insure Proper Airflow to Each Room
- • Maximize Efficiency on Long Runs
- Automatic Room Pressure Testing
- Escalated CO2 Exposure Increases Firmness