MicroPod Control Hardware
The SCS MicroPod builds on our SafePod technology, but ticks the box for those looking for an indication of maturity for small fruits. Never before has anyone automated a ranking system to determine differences in very small lots of cherries or blueberries. Banks of 12 MicroPods can show true ml/kg/CO2 by calculating sample weight, volume, and CO2 production.
Typical time to gain a respiration indication is up to 1.5 hours. The MicroPod will automatically stop when a valid sample is achieved or a programmable elapsed time has occurred.
Small volumes of fruit samples help make educated marketing decisions. The respiration data gathered quickly and easily from these small samples in the MicroPod allows the user to determine which lots may be respiring more quickly, which is to say, have the shortest shelf life remaining, and thus would be more beneficial to push.
Two sizes are available for the MicroPod: 330mL and 740mL, and the disposable cup inside the Pod makes for easy cleanup
- Respiration is short time periods for small fruits
- Measure respiration rates in air of small fruits
- Flexible to measure respiration of other fruits
- Capacity to measure up to 288 different samples
simultaneously to have samples in a selection of different
- Simple to operate for trouble free routine analysis
- Results available in common computer format
- Professionally engineered and supported for long term use
- Flexible for use and operation for multiple users
- Save on MAP Gases
Web-Based Data-Recording Interface for Remote Monitoring
Web-Based Graphing of Data with Export Options