The SCS team is using its 40 years of fruit & vegetable experience and expertise to bring in the new generation of electrolyzed water processing. This technology creates safe, non-chemical sanitation solutions for the apple packing industry. Finally, a state of the art machine that ionizes water via automated electrolysis; the result being 100% Electrolyzed and Ionized Hypochlorous Concentrate…made on-site!
The Flow Technology Concentrate system produces a highly charged sanitizing solution which is safe to your product, your facilities, and your employees. The chlorine compound produced is 7,500 ppm for dump tanks, which is less than 1/10 the concentration of commercial bleach solutions. Yet, due to electrolysis, it is a safe and natural disinfectant which immediately becomes 98.9% Hypochlorous sanitizer as it is added to tank water for flume and spray bar applications. With a pH of 6.0, your working solution will have an effective ORP with chlorine ppm levels adjusted to meet your Food Safety and HACCP plans and procedures. This sanitizer solution has three effective antimicrobial properties:
- Hypochlorous Concentrate, a proven and safe Chlorine species as applied in the range of 40 – 200 ppm Spray Bar HOCl depending upon the application
- A pH range of 3.5 – 6.0, a pH range not typically conducive to microbial life
- An Oxygen Reduction Principle (ORP) in excess of 850mv, which is recognized as meeting food safety standards to eliminate bacterial, fungal and viral pathogenic microorganisms.
Making Your Own Chemicals On-Site Affords Many Be ne fits !
- 100% Electrolyzed Ionization
- No Added Chemicals – Pure Clean Safe
- No Dilution Prior to Use – Applied at Strength
- >850mv ORP – Exceeds Food Safety Mandates
- Made On-Site – Lower Cost with No Disintegration Fast Kill Time – HOCl proven to kill in <12 sec Pure Solution – Cleaner Wastewater Streams
- Reduced Cleaning & Maintenance Times Increased Effectiveness & Profitability
- Bacteria: Lactobacillus, Salmonella, Legionella, E. Coli, MRSA, Staphylococcus, Listeria, Pseudomonas, etc.
- Viruses: HIV-1, Hepatitis,
- coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (COVID- 19) List N Protozoan Cysts: Cryptosporidium
- Yeasts: Saccharomyces
- Spores: Molds, Fungus and Mildew including Powdery Mildew and Fire Blight
- Cleans and Eliminates Biofilms
- Low Chemical Impact on Facilities Improved Fruit Quality
- Reduced Cleaning & Maintenance Times. Increased Production Line Up-Time
- Reduced Chemical Costs and Inventory Costs. Reduced Water Consumption
- Reduced Wastewater Treatment Costs
- Proven ROI and Long Term Profitability
- NOP (National Organic Program) Certified
Our product line has been scientifically developed to provide responsible, safe and natural science to remove chemical impacts to our food supply, our precious soil and water resources, and our customers’ working and living areas. Our products are proven to reduce the risk of historic and continued health and environment problems created by unresponsible development, manufacturing and use of conventional chemical products and treatments.
SCS Chlorine Generators and Solutions Meet State and Federal Regulatory Compliance
- Spray Bars on Packing lines Clean-out-of-Place
- Plant Wash Down Bio-Film Removal
- Pathogen free conveyors, metals, brush beds etc.
- Extended product life for distributor and end customers. Eliminates re-contamination from brush beds.
- No other chemical needed for processing plant sanitation needs. CA Storage Rooms and Plant Cleaning
- Exceeds Regulatory Requirements for Surface Cleaning and Sanitization
SCS is proud to be the exclusive US distributor for the Clearstream Filter Systems for the Food and Agricultural industries. The system’s heart is the proprietary Myco Media filter providing a highly efficient and reliable means of removing solids from apple line processing water. It features a non-pressurized design that is economical and easy to operate. The Myco Media filter system is fully automated, ensuring efficient cleaning of the real-time flume water, continually cleaning all packing line wastewater, and minimizing the amount of media used.
Myco Media Filters offer automatic operation utilizing low-cost rolls of non-woven synthetic filter fabric media, are well suited for reducing apple line processing particulate water levels. A roll of media filter fabric is loaded and fed into the rear of the machine and held in place between the sealing wheels and the porous stainless steel conveyor belt. The liquid to be filtered is pumped or fed into the inlet port and is distributed into the flood box, slows the dirty water’s velocity, and spreads it over the entire width of the filter media fabric, forming a trough between two sealing wheels. Water laden with particulates gravity feeds through the filter media fabric removing particles from the water down to 5-micron size, leaving a solid “cake” of particulates on the surface of the filter media fabric. This process eventually causes the water level to rise in the filtering chamber, automatically keys the media fabric to index forward and maintain the proper water level. Clean filtered water collects in the tank and is returned to service by pump or gravity. The “spent” media laden with a “cake” of particulates is discharged to a waste container.
- The Leading Edge in apple line water filter technology Reduces Bio Contaminants and BOD
- Decreases Total Suspended Solids Reduces Turbidity, Improving Clarity
- Compact design for easy integration into any packing facility Side stream off the recirculation line, up to 500 GPM
- Longer use of packing line water,
- requiring fewer flume water changes Lower chemical usage with cleaner flume and wastewater streams